Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (almond or oats)
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate granola for topping
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl except the chocolate granola and mix well. Taste and adjust the flavors as needed. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Remove and stir it. Add more milk if needed.
- Top with chocolate granola and fruits as needed.